Admission requirements

Foreigner who wants to study at “Profi-Resurs” Vocational Training Center should send the following documents to this e-mail:


Foreign students can study in Azerbaijani language all specialties taught at “Profi-Resurs” Vocational Training Center. They can apply to “Profi-Resurs” Vocational Training Center without taking part in the examination of the State Examination Center. Foreign students who do not have the language of instruction should pass a half-year course of study at “Profi-Resurs” Vocational Training Center. At the end of the course, students who have successfully passed exams are issued a state certificate. After that foreign students can specialize in some professions or other higher educational institutions of Azerbaijan Republic at the appropriate level. After submission of the electronic application form and the documents, information about whether the student has been accepted or not will be reported by e-mail. Foreigners can study on a fee basis.

Fees and funding

A half-year language course’s fee is USD 600 and the annual tuition fee for all professions is USD 1000. The tuition does not include accommodation or living expenses. Before starting his/her studies at “Profi-Resurs” Vocational Training Center, an international student must pay at least a half-year course’s tuition fee.


How much is the tuition fee for international students?
The tuition fee is for language course is 600 USD a half year and 1000 USD  per year for professions.

As an international student, how do I apply for a student visa?
You must apply for a student visa at Azerbaijan Embassy or Consulate in your home country. If you do not have an embassy in your home country you have to go to the nearest country in which has Azerbaijan Embassy for applying visa. As applying for a visa can take time (often a month or more), depending on the country, you should apply for the visa at least a month before your planned arrival.

How can I submit documents for admission?
You may send documents by postal service or send scanned copies by email. However, electronic submissions are highly encouraged.

When should I arrive at “Profi-Resurs” Vocational Training Center?
The last date to arrive is September 7.

How do I find accommodation?
“Profi-Resurs” Vocational Training Center has its own Dormitory within the Center. If you want, you can stay in this accommodation.

Can I work while studying?
The student visa allows you to study in a full time program. This means that you cannot work.

How can I extend my visa during my study at the Center?
You should obtain a student visa valid for 1-3 months before your arrival. A month before the expiration of your visa you will apply for a residence permit which will enable you to live in the country for six months or a year.